Company Assortment » Bratislava Tree Substrate
Description of the: Hydromix product – Bratislava tree substrate
- Ingredients: subsoil, gravel, compost and brick sand
What conditions do have to be created on the spot?
- Roots have a decisive influence on a tree’s progress. Soil aeration is necessary.
- Gentle soil components can only be present in an essential amount. It prevents densification of the soil.
- This means that the soil substrate has to be resistant to densification.
- A tree’s vitality and stability is increased when the roots grow into the depth.
- The soil substrate and the material at the planting site should be identical in order to avoid a strong change in the environment during the process of future tree growth.
- New tree planting on roads in cities.
- The reconstruction of a certain area due to tree planting.
- Planting of permanent wood species in big pots.
Part of the offer of the company Strešné substráty, spol. s r.o. (Roof Substrates, Ltd.) includes counselling in the area of green roofs, roof gardens as well as training for gardeners in handling of roof substrates. If you are interested in consulting and training, do not hesitate to contact us.